The current requirements for subdivisions in rural and rural residential zonings in Queensland vary considerably between different Councils. Typically minimum lot sizes in Rural Zones are 100Ha or higher. In some Rural or Rural Residential Zones no further subdivision is allowed at all. Tenure Solutions has compiled numerous Tenure Options Reports detailing the planning status quo and outlined possible development opportunities for properties.
These Tenure Options Reports generally comprise of testing and answering the following :
- Subdivision/Reconfiguration – Yes or No and are there any conditions/limitations. We also look at the various overlays/restrictions e.g. Flooding/Environmental/Steep slopes/etc. and advise where to best look at development on your property.
- Dual Occupancy/Community or Strata Title – Yes or No and are there any conditions/limitations.
- Secondary Dwelling – Yes or No and are there any conditions/limitations
- Company Title – Yes or No and are there any conditions/limitations. Generally Company Title is the last resort to look at, however it is a legitimate way of dividing land and buildings for on sale to secondary parties.
- Lease and Licence – Yes or No and are there any conditions/limitations. This solutions is currently being investigated as an option for non-commercial property – more information to follow.
- Other options may include Tourism Cabins or Short Term Accommodation.
We offer 3 solutions :
1) an initial search and general Tenure report – free of charge,
2) a comprehensive Tenure Options report for a fee of $175.00 (plus GST) and
3) for Tenure reports of an extensive complex nature, we can provide a quote for your approval.
Contact us via the ENQUIRE NOW button to possibly unlock the true potential of your property.